Result of I need your experience - classification and comparison of languages

Alwyn alwyn at alwyn.demon.co.uk
Tue May 7 18:21:57 EDT 2002

In article <b9660815.0205070928.79f86983 at posting.google.com>,
 yvan.radenac at equant.com (Yvan Radenac) wrote:

> Hi,
> This is the results of the questions i asked few months ago as the
> post
> "I need your experience - classification and comparison"
> The subject of the report is "oriented object languages and their free
> implementation".
>
> First, thank you for your answers.
>
> You can find, in french, the report at
> http://www.cnamoo.net/uv/b5/ftp/mini/radenac.pdf

Many errors and lacunae in the section 'Historique', I'm afraid. For
instance, you say that Ada was invented by the American DoD. It comes in
fact from a team under the direction of Jean Ichbiah, working for the
French firm, CII Honeywell-Bull. And I thought Ruby was devised by a
certain Yukihiro Matsumoto. :-)

Alwyn