AS Rant. WAS: shutil rant

Philip Swartzleonard starx at pacbell.net
Sat May 18 16:00:50 EDT 2002

David LeBlanc || Sat 18 May 2002 10:19:07a:

Er, he's not saying pythonwin is essential to working in windows, he's
saying win32all is, and it comes with pythonwin so they just use that.
You can get it seperatly. And it's not really essential unless you need
to write stuff that uses native win32 api calls-- it realy depends on
what you're doing. (If you want to send windows messages to another
program to control it, like you can with winamp, you'd need to use
this... if you are just making a program that's not really tied to the
OS you don't. You can, but you don't)

--
Philip Sw "Starweaver" [rasx] :: www.rubydragon.com