Which GUI Library to Use

F. GEIGER fgeiger at datec.at
Fri May 10 12:55:32 EDT 2002

I use wxPython, because it's rather feature rich and easy to use. I tried
PyQT too. I found its slot mechanism very appealing. As debugging of
PyQt-Apps wasn't directly supported by a former version of WingIDE (don't
know if 1.1.3 again supports it) I switched back to wxPython.

BTW anygui supports this slot mechanism too. anygui is very promising in any
regard as the backend becomes a minor issue there. As soon as anygui is in a
less early stage I'll stick with anygui.

Cheers
Franz