rpm-python question

Sean Reifschneider jafo-nclug at tummy.com
Thu Mar 21 02:28:07 EST 2002

On Mon, Mar 11, 2002 at 03:19:27PM +0200, Ira Voitashevskaya wrote:
>I need to use rmp module (rpm-python-4.0.1-0.20). Where can I get
>docmentation for it?

Ha ha ha...  Documentation on Red Hat software.  That's a good one...

Try getting the source code to rpmlint, which is written in Python, and
figure things out from there...  It's actually not that hard to figure out
by poking around -- that's what I had to do.

Sean
--
 moshez always wanted to invent a compression scheme called "feather",
 so he could tar and feather his files.