Gumbie: a GUI Generator for Jython

Gerhard Häring gerhard at bigfoot.de
Sun Mar 17 13:55:28 EST 2002

Ron Stephens wrote in comp.lang.python:
> [...] I think there must be lots of "non programmers" who want to
> find an easy way to convert simple command line Python scripts into
> simple GUI input-output programs. Python makes writing simple
> command line scripts easy enough for part time duffers; but how to
> create the gui??? I haven't' checked out easy gui yet, [...]

I've never heard of "easy gui", but what you probably mean is anygui.
It's designed exactly for simple GUI programs, and it has several
backends, including curses, Tk, wxPython, PyQt, Java and others.

Gerhard
--
mail:   gerhard <at> bigfoot <dot> de       registered Linux user #64239
web:    http://www.cs.fhm.edu/~ifw00065/    OpenPGP public key id 86AB43C0