Python 2.2 license question

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Wed Mar 13 17:21:16 EST 2002

I would like to distribute a "binary" Win32 app that includes
python22.dll.  The license for 2.2 states:

  2. Subject to the terms and conditions of this License
  Agreement, PSF hereby grants Licensee a nonexclusive,
  royalty-free, world-wide license to reproduce, analyze, test,
  perform and/or display publicly, prepare derivative works,
  distribute, and otherwise use Python 2.2 alone or in any
  derivative version, provided, however, that PSF's License
  Agreement and PSF's notice of copyright, i.e., "Copyright (c)
  2001 Python Software Foundation; All Rights Reserved" are
  retained in Python 2.2 alone or in any derivative version
  prepared by Licensee.

The file python22.dll contains the copyright notice stibulated
above, but it doesn't contain the license agreement.  Therefore,
I need to include a seperate text file (presumably a copy of
LICENSE.TXT) in the distribution, correct?

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  YOU'D cry too if it
                                  at               happened to YOU!!