Python Proposal Review

Susan Capparelle suca at manning.com
Tue Mar 19 13:55:52 EST 2002

Hi,

We're a high quality computer book publisher seeking reviewers for a
book proposal we currently have in hand tentatively titled,
"Effective Python."

We're seeking 3-6 people to review this proposal and make comments
that will help us make a decision on whether or not to publish.  The
proposal and outline are approximately 969 words in length.

If you are interested in this opportunity, or can recommend someone
who might be qualified and willing, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,

Susan Capparelle
Assistant Publisher
Manning Publications Co.
Susan W. Capparelle
Assistant Publisher
Manning Publications Co.
209 Bruce Park Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830
suca at manning.com
tel. 203.629.2211   www.manning.com
fax. 203.629.2084