what does this do? (really basic question)

Dave Marotti landshark at verticaladdiction.net
Fri Mar 1 00:16:31 EST 2002

Hey,

Hopefully this is a really basic question.  I'm still in the learning phase,
and came across this in a sample program:

class Whatever:
    def __init__(self, user_list, cmd_list, **kw):
        code....

What does the **kw mean (specifically, the **) ?

-dave

--
| Dave Marotti                | Looking for a Visio alternative for *nix?    |