Call for kjBuckets.c [was Re: relational database?]

Richard Jones rjones at ekit-inc.com
Sun Mar 31 17:14:00 EST 2002

On Mon, 1 Apr 2002 00:11, you wrote:
> Trung Hoang wrote:
> > "Martin v. Loewis" <martin at v.loewis.de> wrote in message
> > news:m3eli1m2dt.fsf at mira.informatik.hu-berlin.de...

> > > Gadfly.  It is a pure-Python database, and requires little
> > > administrative interaction.  It does not provide good performance,
> > > though...
> >
> > where can i get this ?
>
> Try Google?

Actually, that's not going to help much - last I looked www.chordate.com
wasn't answering its calls. I'm currently in the process of repackaging
gadfly, including the updated code from the Zope version (regex->re
conversion mostly).

There'll be the usual sort of announcement when I'm done.

Does anyone have a copy of kjbuckets.c that they could send me?

    Richard