scripting Outlook express with Python

Sandy Norton sandskyfly at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 11 10:33:48 EST 2002

Jonathan Gardner wrote
> If you want to customize your mail client, you're using the wrong OS. All
> the customizability is over here in Linux, with procmail and sendmail and
> fetchmail and all sorts of great stuff that you've never even dreamed of -
> even in those really wild dreams where you use your computer for a month
> and it doesn't crash once.

Your point is well taken. Actually, I've had the move in mind for some
time, and am hoping to ease the transition by getting used to the
cygwin environment, and using cross platform tools as often as I can.
However, I don't think I'm quite ready yet, and if I do make the move
I don't know whether it will be to linux or to Mac OS X.

At-least-I-can-be-sure-that-python-will-be-around-for-whatever-OS-ly-yrs,

Sandy