Core Python Programming, chapter 5 exercises number 5-3, question on this exercise

John Warney john at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 23 02:37:56 EST 2002

nm, i found the answer to my question.  If i would have waited anotehr
5 mins....
on the page after i stopped reading last nite i found example 6-1
which uses raw_input() which was used on page 27.
Forgive me since i had read that like 2 months ago and had picked the
book back up for the first time 2 days ago in almot 2 months.
Rob

PS---why is it that every mailing list or newgsroup posting i always
ask, i always answer my own dumbass question 5-10 mins after i
post/ask it??, lol