Where is/What happened to ActivePython (PythonWin) 2.2 ?!

Syver Enstad syver-en+usenet at online.no
Thu Mar 28 21:21:03 EST 2002

Dale Strickland-Clark <dale at riverhall.NOTHANKS.co.uk> writes:

> Syver Enstad <syver-en+usenet at online.no> wrote:
>
> >Adding the registry settings so that one can drop data files on .py
> >and .pyw files and the files dropped will be received as commandline
> >arguments would also be nice.
> >
> I raised this issue some while ago. I don't think that's just a
> registry change.

Oh but it is, I have it on my machine. I just nicked some registry
stuff from the exe file key in HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT and py and pyw file
behave beautifully when dropped files on.

Here's what you need:

<python drop.reg>
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Python.File\shellex\DropHandler]
@="{86C86720-42A0-1069-A2E8-08002B30309D}"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Python.NoConFile\shellex\DropHandler]
@="{86C86720-42A0-1069-A2E8-08002B30309D}"
</python drop.reg>

--

Vennlig hilsen