Can't seem to get it right: Win NT registry save and load

logistix logstx at bellatlantic.net
Sun Mar 3 15:16:06 EST 2002

Yeah, to do that in Python, you need to use RegOpenKey, and then crawl
through the keys and values with RegEnumKeyEx and RegEnumValue and then
Recursively crawl through all the subkeys you grabbed from RegEnumKeyEx

or (the easier, but not totally pythonic way):

distribute reg.exe with the source and use:
    os.popen("REG /EXPORT HKLM\Software\Classes filename.reg") # to make reg
file
and
    os.popen("REG /IMPORT filename.reg") # to apply to other machines.
--
-

news:d7d5ebdf.0203030726.49e10001 at posting.google.com...