Why isn't pychecker mentioned prominently?

Edward K. Ream edream at tds.net
Mon Mar 4 19:11:03 EST 2002

Neal Norwitz wrote:

> In the meantime, I suppose the best approach is to add some doc
> (both in Python and Pychecker).  I added a Python FAQ entry (4.101)
> a while ago.  What are some suggestions for where best
> to update documenation, provide links, etc.
> including  specific pages or files?

Good question.  I think a link to pychecker is worth a link in the
Special Topics panel at python.org/.  Another possibility is
py-howto.sourceforge.net/  A short paragraph there could cover tools
such as pychecker, idle, pyunit.

IMO, the python web site could profitably be reorganized.  I'll discuss
this in a new thread called "Reorganizing python.org (was: Why isn't
pychecker...)"

Edward
Edward K. Ream   email:  edream at tds.net
Leo: Literate Editor with Outlines