Status of PEP's?

James_Althoff at i2.com James_Althoff at i2.com
Tue Mar 5 17:41:04 EST 2002

[Tim Delaney]
> From: James_Althoff at i2.com [mailto:James_Althoff at i2.com]
>>
>> [snip]
>> being sequences <wink>.
>> [snip]
>> back at ya <wink>).
>> [snip]
>> And keep on writing code <wink>.
>
> You've really taken to heart Tim Peter's comments about looking
> more favourably on those who know how to <wink>, haven't you? ;)

No. Actually, I just have some dirt in my eye.  (Ok, that was pathetic).
But if I had some pictures or other, uh, useful material I would use that,
too.  Unfortunately, the pictures that my P.I. turned up of a nice, adoring
dad feeding a baby aren't that big a score.  And I've been told that images
of the T-bot aren't possible because he carries in his front shirt pocket
an unusual rock from his home planet that wrecks film and memory sticks.
(I *really* have a compulsive urge to type a you-know-what right about now
<wi...

Jim