Digest Number 868

Garret McGraw garret_mcgraw at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 18 19:34:49 EST 2002

Hi-

Does any know a good way to talk to a mysql database besides depending on the fact that the computer
might happen to have that mysql module installed?  I guess I could just figure out how the protocol works
and access it by opening a socket to it and interpert what it gives me...... but I would like to know
if someone has already done that and see if i could download it.  It can be very simple...just as long
as its there and it will do simple things.  If there is no such thing then does anyone just think this
is a project that could not done right?
Let me know what you think about it.

GEM