python and eroaster

Gil gjlap at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 1 01:10:41 EST 2002

I've installed eroaster-2.0.11-0.7.noarch.rpm with no problem on my
RedHat 7.1 box. I chose noarch because it seemed to be the only stable
version that wasn't i586 or i686.

I used the 'extra' verbose switch with rpm and it gave a complete run
down of the install. It's all there.

But when I try to run it,

bash: /usr/bin/eroaster: No such file or directory

It even finds the dir! The executable shows up in kde with the proper
permissions but not as an icon of a gear but as a piece of paper with
a question mark on it. Hmmm, something not right here ;-)

I'm running Python2.2 and it gets along OK with my Pygame stuff.

Thanks in advance for any help in this matter.

-Gil