[GERMAN] "ziegenproblem"

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Fri Mar 8 00:48:08 EST 2002

Gerhard Häring wrote:

> Peter Hansen wrote in comp.lang.python:
> > See also http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?MontyHallProblem for full discussion.
>
> Most of the explanations are too complicated IMHO. This is how I
> finally understood the problem:

[snip description and ASCII art]

Good job.  I can understand your way of looking at it, and I agree
most (but not all) of the explanations on that wiki were harder
to see.

The nature of wikis being what it is, you really should click
on Edit and add your version to the page.  Eventually somebody
will remove the really obscure ones and leave only the useful
ones.  You could do that now if you wanted...

-Peter