Tkinter + import question

Adonis Vargas deltapigz at telocity.com
Sun Mar 31 13:09:58 EST 2002

i am writting a program utilizing Tk as my gui engine, and i have broken
down sections of the form into modules and loaded them through a main
script. my only question is in every module i am forced to import the
Tkinter module, and does this pose consume too much memory? or does python
delegates itself? or is there a way to just load Tkinter into one module and
have it received by all? i assumed this was done when i declared Tkinter in
one module then all other modules would 'inherit' the Tkinter module, but
that wasnt the case.

any sugguestions is greatly appreciated.

Adonis