The IDE is important too [was Develop-test-debug cycle]

Paul Magwene p.magwene at snet.net
Fri Mar 22 21:15:29 EST 2002

On Fri, 22 Mar 2002 20:54:59 -0500, Dale Strickland-Clark wrote:

> If you could fix all these four requirements, I reckon you could more
> than quadruple my productivity on large projects.

i.e. What can YOU do for ME today?!  Sure, there's lots of gee-whizness
we'd all love to see in Python IDEs, but since I ain't payin' for it I try
not to moan too much about it.

Since it's open source why don't YOU implement the cool ideas you've
suggested, submit 'em back to the community, and WE can all be four times
more productive?

Ciao,
Paul