(Fwd) Re: Need Help in Plone

Garry Steedman gs at styrax.com
Mon Mar 11 11:13:12 EST 2002

michael,

'fraid you'll have to bend your mind round CMF first! plone isnt
difficult to understand once you know how CMF works...

check out CMFDocumentation.stx in the /doc directory below your CMF
install (its there in CMF-1.2 anyway), then you might want to read:

http://cmf.zope.org/CMF/Members/beehive/ZWACKChap5.html

enjoy ;-)

garry