should i learn it first ?

Qiang.JL dragon at china.org
Sun Mar 10 23:43:47 EST 2002

yeah. i have been following my post. thanks for everyone's input. It helps!

seems a lot people recommend C over C++, i would keep this in mind and get a
go at it.
i think i get a list of language to learn and go deeper now : Java, C, Perl,
Python, Lisp

actually i found an article on
http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html#BASIC_SKILLS
it recommend the same set as above i mentioned. but i got learning C not C++
this part clear now :)

Q.

news:NAmi8.54548$xG.5157 at news2.bloor.is...