Random...

Wojtek Walczak gminick at hacker.pl
Fri Mar 29 07:37:21 EST 2002

** Since micro$oft is stupid it doesn't mean
** that you should be stupid too - do NOT toppost.
Dnia Wed, 27 Mar 2002 10:22:10 -0500, Steve Holden napisał(a):
>While you correctly interpret netiquette, might it not have been more
>considerate to this list if you had *mailed* the OP rather than giving
>her/him a public dressing down which many others also had to read
>unnecessarily? Or is it OK to waste *my* time by chastising the OP publicly?
This note is automatically added to all my posts.
It wasn't directed to the OP of that thread, it's
directed to anybody who don't know about it.
I haven't sent my post to attack OP's person, I answered
his question (by giving an url to him).

--
[ Wojtek gminick Walczak ][ http://hacker.pl/gminick/ ]
[ gminick (at) hacker.pl ][ gminick (at) klub.chip.pl ]