py2exe and Tkinter

Lindstrom Greg - glinds Greg.Lindstrom at acxiom.com
Mon Mar 18 13:42:13 EST 2002

Please excuse me if this is not the correct forum, and gently point me to
the correct list.

I am attempting to create a standalone application that has a GUI generated
with Tkinter.  I have a myfile.exe that was generated from py2exe, but when
I try to execute it (both by double clicking and trying to launch it from a
DOS command line) I get nothing.  Do I need to do anything "special" to my
all to work?

I'm on Windows 2000 "Professional" using Python 2.2.

Thanks!
--greg

named above, and may be legally privileged.
If the reader of this message is not the intended
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited.
please re-send this communication to the sender and
delete the original message or any copy of it from your
computer system. Thank You.