Reorganizing python.org (was: Why isn't pychecker...)

Aahz Maruch aahz at panix.com
Tue Mar 5 12:34:34 EST 2002

In article <3C841006.634D0059 at tds.net>, Edward K. Ream <edream at tds.net> wrote:

>python.org
>  a page about releases of python itself
>    a download page
>  a page about major tools, idle, pychecker, pyunit,
>    with links to the commercial products page,
>  a page about related products & tools,
>    MacPython, Jython, Pippy, Tkinter, etc.
>  a links page, containing subpages or subsections for
>    commercial products
>  an events page
>  the commercial products page.
>  etc.

One of the items on my plate for Real Soon Now is to reorganize the
python.org sections dealing with development into a section called
something like "Python Development (bug reports, patches, and feature
requests)".

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6                 http://www.rahul.net/aahz/

"How come we choose from just two people for President but more than 50
for Miss America?"  --AEN