Most important extensions?

Chirag Wazir cwazir at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 31 11:30:17 EST 2002

Hi,

IMHO it's very difficult to choose three specific extensions without
deciding an application domain. There are just so many goodies out
there :-)

If it's of any use to you, I did an introductory two hour Python
seminar at my local ACM chapter and I've put up the slides (which
contain a list of resources, extensions & applications) at my home
page - http://chirag.freeshell.org

Chirag Wazir