Where is/What happened to ActivePython (PythonWin) 2.2 ?!

Syver Enstad syver-en+usenet at online.no
Thu Mar 28 12:53:42 EST 2002

Dale Strickland-Clark <dale at riverhall.NOTHANKS.co.uk> writes:

> Absolutely. All of Mark's Win32 stuff are pretty much essential to
> many Windows users now, I would guess.

That's very true.

> Updating the distro package would be nice too: Add a few handy
> registry tweaks, such as setting PATHEXT properly, and a nice HTML
> Windows help file (chm) and we'd have a nice slick package.

Adding the registry settings so that one can drop data files on .py
and .pyw files and the files dropped will be received as commandline
arguments would also be nice.

Does anybody know who is responsible for dynwin/calldll these days,
It is very nice for experimenting with the win32 api's.

--

Vennlig hilsen

Syver Enstad