Python using EditPlus

Cristian Echeverria cer at tutopia.com
Mon Mar 18 03:25:54 EST 2002

Menu: Tools > Configure User Tools...
Choose a group of tools and change the name (Buton "Group Name...")
Add Tool >> Program
Menu Text= "Python"
Command= %pythonpath%\python.exe
Argument= -u $(FileName)
Initial directory= $(FileDir)
Capture output = Yes

This is the basic tool to run the interpreter over the current source.
You can add another one to run the interpreter without capturing output
(this way a dos console will appear).
I don't know how to setup the debuger, because I don't use it (I debug using
print and the standar output).

news:%U_k8.5513$Hz2.19187 at news-server.bigpond.net.au...