getting infos from a website

Zutroi Zatatakowski abou at cam.org
Sat Mar 30 16:00:23 EST 2002

Zutroi Zatatakowski wrote:

> By the way, I can c.write() without any problem into the file though...
> That's really puzzling me, I can write but cannot read. I know it's a
> newbie problem but eh, so I am. :)

Ok, it was pretty stupid, I was just not putting 'print' in front of it.
But another thing... Now that I can capture a website html and output it
into a file, I have to remove all html tags (I guess replacing '<>' by '
') or, but I don't know if it's possible, instead of capturing the HTML
source of the page, could I retrieve only the text, like basic ASCII
copy/paste?

--
Zutroi Zatatakowski
Commando PACU