ANN: Python User Groups page at python.org

Sheila King usenet at thinkspot.net
Thu Mar 7 23:51:20 EST 2002

On Fri, 08 Mar 2002 04:17:55 GMT, Pete Shinners <shredwheat at attbi.com>
wrote in comp.lang.python in article <3C883D30.1030905 at attbi.com>:

> Kevin Altis wrote:
> > Python User Groups now have their own page on the Python web site:
> >
> > http://www.python.org/UserGroups.html
>
> sadly nothing ever in the southern california area. anyone in OC or LA
> who enjoys this crazy python?

Me. Actually, about 6 months ago or so, someone was going to start up one
(like at UCI) and went so far as to set up a time and place and got a few

I don't really have the time or facilities to be an organizer, so I laid
low when it fell apart. But if someone else organizes it, I will come.
(Assuming I can make my schedule work, of course.)

I'm in the Pomona/Chino/Brea area.

--
Sheila King
http://www.thinkspot.net/sheila/