CGI/modpython ???

gargravarr at whoever.com gargravarr at whoever.com
Sat Mar 30 17:47:25 EST 2002

If you are using Linux, there's a mod_snake for the Apache web-server
server. Haven't tried it though, since I realized I could use Python
with CGI instead. Much simpler for my taste. Mod_python has some
'handler' thing, which I couldn't really get working.

You sort of had to use mod_python this way:
http://somewhere/test.py/test2 where test2  had to be a function in
the in the test.py script.