problems with compiling python on osx

Victor Ng vng1 at mac.com
Sun Mar 17 11:28:11 EST 2002

I got Python 2.1.2 to build under OS X 10.1.2 to get Zope 2.5 running.

Instructions can be found on www.zope.org.  Just search for instructions to
build Zope for OS X 10.1 (darwin5).

Mind you- i was lazy and I never ran 'make test' so I'm just assuming my
build works.

vic

----

1. "command not found" is the error message. how can I get more detailed
infos?
2. the dev tools are ok, I compiled Ruby some days ago successfully

regards, sascha

"Just van Rossum" <just at xs4all.nl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:just-226E14.13535315032002 at news1.xs4all.nl...
> In article <a6sdqj$q70$06$1 at news.t-online.com>,
>  "Sascha Ernst" <s.ernst at web.de> wrote:
>
> > I've downloaded the newest python sources and tried to run ./configure.
I'm