Where is/What happened to ActivePython (PythonWin) 2.2 ?!

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Thu Mar 28 18:38:49 EST 2002

In article <iKNo8.6385$Ou.2407 at atlpnn01.usenetserver.com>, Steve Holden wrote:

> Emile's reply reminds me that, when told one should not end a
> sentence with a preposition, Winston Churchill replied "This is
> something up with which I will not put".

That reminds me of an old joke...

His first day on campus at Harvard, the new freshman from
Brooklyn stopped an upperclassman and asked "Excuse me, can you
tell where the library is at?" The upperclassman replies "Here
at Harvard, we do _not_ use prepositions to end sentences." The
freshman reponds with "Uh, thanks. Can you tell me where the
library is at asshole?"

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  NOW, I'm supposed
                                  at               to SCRAMBLE two, and HOLD