bug tracking system

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Wed Mar 20 19:52:11 EST 2002

Peter Hansen wrote:

> mohamed lazreg wrote:
> >
> > Dear pythoners,
> >
> > Are you aware of any free bug tracking system written
> > in python?
>
> Several based on Zope...  (http://www.zope.org)

Jeff Blaine asked offline what those were.  I don't
recall the specific names, but a visit to
http://www.zope.org/Products/content_object
following by a search for "issue tracker" would
bring up the names of the ones I was thinking of.

Note that those were not designed specifically
as bug trackers, but I've found it much more
effective to have a single "issue tracker"
than a set of dedicated specialized trackers for
bugs, requirements, todo items, and so on.
Much better to view bugs as "just another kind
of issue", AFAIAC...

-Peter