Core Python Programming, chapter 5 exercises number 5-3, question on this exercise

Sheila King usenet at thinkspot.net
Sat Mar 23 02:52:16 EST 2002

On Sat, 23 Mar 2002 07:37:56 GMT, John Warney <john at yahoo.com> wrote in
comp.lang.python in article <n1co9u8si04dt5mjfg7b3sprbfhkjhj9ev at 4ax.com>:

> PS---why is it that every mailing list or newgsroup posting i always
> ask, i always answer my own dumbass question 5-10 mins after i
> post/ask it??, lol

I believe that is a corollary to Murphy's Law.

On the other hand, it's incredibly useful for debugging your scripts. Just
think about it: Do you want to find the bug in your script so badly that
you're willing to endure public humiliation? Maybe it's a fair trade? ;)

--
Sheila King
http://www.thinkspot.net/sheila/