Where can I find these imports? (with the imports' imports included :P)

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Sun Mar 24 03:49:05 EST 2002

> seriously I need to compile a program I found that needs these files:
>
> import Tkinter
> import tkFileDialog
> import Pmw      =20
> import level
> import guimaker
> import formgui
> import shelve
> import os
> import os.path
> import guimixin
> from guimixin import *
>
> I got already Pmw, but I can't find guimaker, formgui, level and =
> guimixin anywhere, I wonder if anyone has them, can they please send me =
> these files? or tell me where I can get them (with their respective =
> imports)
> thank you
>
> ------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C1D2B9.1FA256C0

1.  Please don't post HTML -- some of us can't read it easily.
2. guimaker, formgui, and guimixin are probably from Programming Python
   Second Edition by Mark Lutz.  They come on the CD.  (and formgui
   lives with the DBase examples, not the Gui examples).  I don't know
   about level though -- and find did not produce a module of that name
   when I fed it PP2E the toplevel directory of the CD.

HTH,
Laura Creighton