Python vs. C/C++/Java: quantitative data ?

Anthony Barker abarker at nospam.com
Sun Mar 3 10:15:07 EST 2002

Check out :
": Lutz Prechelt wrote "An Empirical Comparison of C, C++, Java, Perl,
Python, Rexx, and Tcl for a Search/String-Processing Program in which he
compares productivity and program performance for 80 different
implementations of the same requirements, in 7 languages."

http://wwwipd.ira.uka.de/~prechelt/Biblio/jccpprtTR.pdf

"Eduard Smirnov" <Ed.Smirnov at mail.ee> wrote in
news:3c75f5b3$0$149$bb624dac at diablo.uninet.ee: