socket

Billy Ng evebill8 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 15 12:46:01 EST 2002

Nothing evil here.  I have 2 reasons why I would do this program.  Firs, it
is my TCP/IP concept class's project.  Basically, I want to try what the
book tells in to code, but I notice it does not work the way it says in so
many commercial SMTP servers.  Second, I have been unemployed for about 4
months.  My friend's company needs a program to verify the users who
registered to their service.  They found out many registered users were
using fake addresses.  I just want to try this program to see if I will get
a job there.  That's all!  I really do appreciate if you would provide any
info for me to complete this project.

Thanks in advance!

Billy Ng

news:CVnk8.25667$N7.5385001 at ruti.visi.com...