SF vs. Lynx (was Re: zlib vulnerabilities and python)

Andy Gimblett gimbo at ftech.net
Thu Mar 14 08:57:37 EST 2002

On Thu, Mar 14, 2002 at 08:47:31AM -0500, Aahz wrote:

> OTOH, I still can't submit my stupid bug report AFAICT.  Is there anyone
> who uses Lynx to access SF?

No, but have you tried "links"?  It's a command-line browser like
lynx, but somewhat more featureful.  Apologies if this is old news.

http://links.sf.net/           (sf.net?  oh, the irony...)

-Andy

--
Andy Gimblett - Programmer - Frontier Internet Services Limited
Tel: 029 20 820 044 Fax: 029 20 820 035 http://www.frontier.net.uk/