Good book on Python?

Gary Pajer pajer at iname.com
Thu Mar 14 23:05:45 EST 2002

> > >I recently bought "Programming Python" by O'Really,
> >
> > Oh. Really?
>
> http://bofhcam.org/co-larters/index.html

Incredible.  One can't invent something new anymore, even by accident.
I attended a lecture by Feynman once.  He said that some years ago he made a
new discovery in E&M theory.  He later found out that someone had beaten him
to it by about 25 years.  His advice from the experience: "If you ever think
you've discovered something new, think again."

BTW, my $0.02:  I like PP2E, and, oddly, I find "Python and XML" (also from
Oh'Really) to contain some lucid descriptions of Python at my level
(novice). Not a broadly based intro, however.