Windows Installation

Gerhard Häring gh_pythonlist at gmx.de
Sun Mar 17 21:20:07 EST 2002

* Jonathan Gardner <jgardn at alumni.washington.edu> [2002-03-16 15:29 +0900]:
> [...]
> 2) Can someone on this list help me (by writing the installer for me?)
> [Note: this is a plea for help out of desperation].

I'll have a look next time I reboot to Windows. Have been in FreeBSD for the
whole weekend :)

> Gerhard Häring wrote:
> > NSIS rocks. But AFAIR his problem is that he doesn't have a Windows
> > box to build the installer on.
> >

> What is NSIS?

Google. First hit.

Btw. I've installed WINE on FreeBSD 4.5-STABLE this weekend *without* using an
existing Windows installation. I could install NSIS on FreeBSD using WINE and I
can build installers here with it. No problem :)

Gerhard
--
This sig powered by Python!
Außentemperatur in München: 8.0 °C      Wind: 1.6 m/s