Python & Poetry <was Dr. Dobb's Python-URL! ...(Mar 26)>

Dan Smart cppdan at dansmart.com
Fri Mar 29 00:33:39 EST 2002

d_blade8 at hotmail.com (Lemniscate) wrote in
news:7396d2b2.0203271554.5a564e1b at posting.google.com:
> In our case, coding is conveying an idea of a behavior to the
> computer.
<delurk>
Minor disagreement. Computers will read any old dross, a computers
requirements for "clarity of expression" are strict but minimal. Really
great code tells a story to other programmers, and is indeed literature.

The greatest compliment I've ever been paid, was when someone said of my
code: "I picked it up, and I knew what it did".

Dan "Computers on the other hand have always known what my code did, even
when I didn't" Smart
--
Dan Smart. C++ Programming and Mentoring.
cppdan at dansmart.com