Where is/What happened to ActivePython (PythonWin) 2.2 ?!

Dale Strickland-Clark dale at riverhall.NOTHANKS.co.uk
Thu Mar 28 03:34:38 EST 2002

"A.M. Kuchling" <akuchlin at ute.mems-exchange.org> wrote:

>I have vague memories of adding PythonWin to the Python CVS tree being
>suggested on python-dev long ago.  Wonder if that idea should be
>revived for 2.3?

Absolutely. All of Mark's Win32 stuff are pretty much essential to
many Windows users now, I would guess.

Updating the distro package would be nice too: Add a few handy
registry tweaks, such as setting PATHEXT properly, and a nice HTML
Windows help file (chm) and we'd have a nice slick package.
--
Dale Strickland-Clark
Riverhall Systems Ltd