Reorganizing python.org (was: Why isn't pychecker...)

Andy Gimblett gimbo at ftech.net
Tue Mar 5 12:43:02 EST 2002

If you're thinking about improvements to the organisation of
www.python.org, I'd like to say that I think the module index at

http://www.python.org/doc/current/modindex.html

is getting bloated by platform-specific modules I don't need to know
about.  Perhaps it would be a good idea to split this up somehow.
Maybe not one list for each platform, but maybe two lists:  "Platform
independent" and "Platform specific".  Then all those Carbon. modules
wouldn't distract me so much.  ;-)

Having said all that, I still find that the most useful page on the
site.  ;-)

Just a thought.

Cheers,

Andy

--
Andy Gimblett - Programmer - Frontier Internet Services Limited
Tel: 029 20 820 044 Fax: 029 20 820 035 http://www.frontier.net.uk/