Web scripting with Python (1st post here, also :-)

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Wed Mar 6 15:47:39 EST 2002

    Julio> I am used to do web scripting using PHP. As a new adventure, I am
    Julio> trying to learn Python....

    Julio> So, I am looking for examples that might help me. Yes, I saw
    Julio> Zope.  Waaaaay too much....

    Julio> .... Where do I start? It's for a weblog (Kuro5hin-like) system.

I'm experimenting with Webware's WebKit <http://webware.sourceforge.net/>
for a new website for my nascent consulting company.  It seems pretty easy
to grok, is nicely object-oriented and has several "adapters" - ways of
connecting between your web server and its AppServer.  My other app-server
type experience is with Mason, which I love except it uses the other
P-language (the one that ends in "l", not the one that ends in "P" ;-)

--
Skip Montanaro (skip at pobox.com - http://www.mojam.com/)