Bugs/Patches not being watched (Re: Flushing stdout with raw_input)

Jonathan Gardner jgardn at alumni.washington.edu
Wed Mar 6 10:57:44 EST 2002

Michael Hudson scribbled with his keyboard:
>> I will write
>> another bug report about the unresponsiveness to bug reports as well, as
>> there are a lot of bugs that aren't even addressed at sourceforge.
>
> Oh, that will help, sure.

I wish to take back my comment about the bugs not being watched. I happened
to get some attention from the BDFL, and I feel real bad for bothering him
and taking his time. I looked at the stack of bugs at SF, and I saw a lot
of old ones that hadn't even been assigned or handled, and I thought that
meant that no one reads them. That is wrong.

Jonathan