Most important extensions?

Nick Arnett narnett at mccmedia.com
Sun Mar 31 01:52:36 EST 2002

Would sgmllib, htmllib and urllib count as two or three?  I mention the
first two partly because they could benefit from some teaching; I had to
stare at examples for a while before I grasped what was going on.  All three
replaced quite a lot of my old Perl.  Does Tkinter/Pmw count as an
extension?

Don't forget to tell them how easy it is to kick the semicolon habit.

Nick