Hello Entrepreneur

concordeking at yahoo.com concordeking at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 5 16:30:39 EST 2002

Entrepreneur, you submitted your details on the internet as someone interested in starting a business from home.

Well, this is what I have to offer:

Everybody who enters into the program works in a team-building relationship, so we're all helping to make each other successful.  That's how I've been able to make money so quickly.....MY TEAM did it.  This is incredible!

Go look at our team's website.  It explains everything:
http://www.concordegroup.net/  (ID# 154257)
If you decide to join us, our team will be working for you, too.  It's a no-brainer.

Yours sincerely
Christo

---
To remove yourself from further mailings, visit this webpage:
http://GetResponse.com/r.cgi?a=christo&e=python-list_Xycwi.nl&i=0