New SIG on logic/CLP programming in Python

Peter Norvig peter at norvig.com
Sat Mar 23 01:41:15 EST 2002

I have some simple, inefficient CSP code in Python at
http://www.norvig.com/python/csp.html

Includes fintie domain backtracking search (with optional forward
checking, domain ordering, and variable ordering); hill-climbing
min-conflicts search; examples from map coloring, n-queens, and the
zebra puzzle.

-Peter