Linux-related help

Дамјан Г. пенгуиниста at маил?=.=?iso-8859-5?Q?нет?=.=?iso-8859-5?Q?мк
Fri Mar 29 10:51:52 EST 2002

> I'm having some unpleasant malloc/free problems at
> exit (sys.exit).  We have running software based
> currently on 1.5.2.  We're compiling on Linux with gcc
> 3.0.3 (on Solaris we were using Sun's compiler, not
> gcc, I think).
>
> Unfortunately I have a 3rd party module I'm linking with
> python that is rather ancient.  We first got it when using
> python 1.3, we "ported" it to 1.5.2, and I can't quite

If this module is some kind of binary, perhaps the problem is in
the interaction between this module and gcc 3.0 or glibc.

--
Дамјан

   "One world, one web, one program"  -- Microsoft promotional ad
         "Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuehrer"  -- Adolf Hitler